Friday, November 16, 2012

New Blog!!! ......

Hello my friends.. 
    well i have moved my blog over here for more customization and hopefully can link it to my FB page... you can still find my old blog" here " I am moving my last 2.5 shoots to this one because i am moving in a new direction in my photography.. and what a better time to move all this newness in one place!!!! lol 

Ok so i am super excited to say that this new direction is very clear yet no clarity at all.. sounds a little Alice in Wonderlandish.. lol but it makes perfect sense to me.. I am clear that i want to head into the more artistic realm of photography.. my shoots come to me in flashes in my mind .. pieces of shoots.. and most of the time i try to run with it.. sometimes they fall into place by accident... and i gotta say its the BEST feeling getting those shots... to see them come to life and not be flashes in my mind but actual images in front of me.. i have only just scratched the surface of my imagination.. getting ready to dig a little deeper to see what lies beneath ..... so with that let me put up some of my recent work.. 

Meet ...Red Riding Hood ....












No comments:

Post a Comment